Reconciliation and remediation of data is one of the primary challenges of meeting MERS eQA requirements. The mintrak platform is a turnkey solution for your system information to MERS MRE reconciliation with a user friendly, workflow based interface for the remediation of your data discrepancies.
Fully compliant with MERS QA requirements and scalable to handle from the smallest portfolios to those with millions of mortgage identification numbers (MINs). mintrak is the industry’s most effective solution for managing your MERS reconciliation data.
mintrak Software Features
- Monthly reconciliation and remediation as required on the MERS annual report
- Incredibly quick data implementation, including data mapping and data normalization as needed
- A unique and user friendly user interface to manage the discrepancies and remediation activities necessary to align the two systems
- Audit trail in the form of multiple reports that track and monitor compliance efforts specific to MERS eQA
- Automated mintrak interface, sending flat files to MERS to make corrections of data in the MERS System based on your remediation efforts
- Biannual Review file preparation – do you struggle with preparing the files for MERS on your Biannual Review? mintrak will do it for you
Upload of Monthly Reconciliation Extract Data & Member Data
MERS Reconciliation Summary
Additionally, our mintrak service can be paired with our MERS Annual Third Party Review and eAnnual Report services to provide a comprehensive and cost-effective solution for managing your MERS compliance. Our MERS Annual Third Party Review is designed to help you meet MERS eQA requirements and to meet the MERS eAnnual Report requirements, so your Executive Sponsor can sign off on your eAnnual Report with confidence that your team meets MERS eQA requirements. We also provide best practice recommendations to help you refine your eQA policy.
Do you need help with other MERS requirements? Contact us with your requirements so we can help.