In addition to our pre-fund QC audit service, MetaSource Mortgage now offers outsourced discretionary pre-fund targeted QC audits with reporting through QLink.
Fast Turnaround & Responsive Support
We take great pride in providing our clients a quality discretionary pre-fund QC audits with a quick turnaround time and responsive support to explain findings. We hire seasoned and knowledgeable professionals with years of relevant mortgage experience to perform our pre-fund audits. Our pre-fund audits are structured to give you in-depth feedback and analysis on your adherence to Fannie Mae guidelines. This allows you to make quick decisions to have errors corrected or to quickly move the file to closing or funding.
Benefits of Outsourcing Discretionary Pre-Fund QC
Our discretionary pre-fund targeted reviews are designed to help you:
- Reduce income calculation and other discretionary errors
- Comply with Fannie Mae requirements
- Identify discrepancies in the Automated Underwriting System (AUS) so they can be rectified
QLink QC Reporting Software
All of your discretionary pre-fund data and reports are accessible via our QLink platform. We believe that you need more than a PDF report to fully understand and interact with your QC data. QLink enables you to generate custom reports, instantly share and revise findings, and retrieve all your QC reports. And you can also compare the metrics and findings generated from your pre-fund audits directly with your post close audits.
Post-Close QC, MERS QA & Synergy
Especially when you outsource discretionary pre-fund targeted QC along with post-close QC and MERS QA audits to us, the cost of your mortgage quality control is at least 15% less than what it costs to do it all in house, every year. These savings come from the following:
- The cost of one full-time, in-house auditor
- Auditor training and keeping up with updates from Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA, VA, HUD, and the CFPB
- The need for one manager to provide part-time supervision/oversight