Loan Boarding with MetaBoarding
Whether you're a servicer purchasing a loan portfolio or a sub-servicer boarding your clients' loans, you face the same challenge: accurately ingesting the documents and data in a timely manner. There is a lot at risk in this process. Missing or incorrectly indexed documents, as well as excessive time to board can expose your organization to compliance risk and CFPB audits. Not to mention, post transfer data integrity checking is time consuming, costly and error-prone.
With MetaBoarding from MetaSource, you can evaluate the portfolio prior to purchase and rest easy knowing that your loan transfer is received accurately and fed or loaded into your Servicing Platform. MetaSource uses a blend of optical character recognition (OCR) technology, a process honed with 450 mortgage clients, and a staff of 600 mortgage experts to properly identify documents, extract data and map to your unique data structure utilizing our proprietary "MetaClass" taxonomy for better efficiency and fewer errors.
And, after MetaSource performs data integrity reconciliation and the loan is boarded successfully, we can assist with maintaining compliance and excellence with ongoing servicing QC audits and MERS QA audit reviews.
MetaBoarding Solution Components
- Pre-purchase review
- Document and data tape receipt via SFTP, web service, mail, email, mobile, or fax
- Document Indexing and Data Extraction with MetaClass taxonomy
- Client-specific data mapping to your Loan Servicing Platform
- Automated document deficiency identification and reporting
- Advanced document warehousing utilizing LoanStor, MetaSource's cloud document management system
- Management and workflow solution designed specifically for the mortgage industry
- "Self-service" upload and index portal for the missing documents
- Data integrity review through our data reconciliation and management system
- Ongoing servicing and MERS audit reviews