MetaSource Mortgage Profitability Analysis
Is improving or streamlining your origination processes one of your goals for 2020? Did your process break down or lack efficiency last year? Do you want to increase origination margins and reduce your cost per loan?
Lenders often put up with inefficient origination processes for too long because they don’t know exactly where the problems lie, how to fix them, or where to apply improvements effectively without disrupting production. Others don’t know who they can trust to integrate their point-of-sale (POS) data with their loan origination system (LOS). There are plenty of vendors with some sort of “solution” to sell, but how can you be sure they understand your business and what you really need?
Problems to Be Solved
Our Mortgage Profitability Analysis was developed to help assess and solve these complicated issues throughout the origination process including:
- Process gaps and data discrepancies caused by disparate systems (application, disclosure, processing, secondary, underwriting, closing, funding, post closing, investor delivery, servicing)
- Lack of confidence in your data and a need to repeatedly re-verify everything throughout the life cycle of the loan process
- Difficulty managing the multitude of investor, warehouse line, servicer, and government guidelines and requirements
- Lack of industry standardization
- Slow processing, hindered by backlog and too much paper
- Human error
- Missing documents, including trailing documents and other documentation, due to lack of a centralized repository and system of record
- Any number of other problems standing between you and a trouble-free, profitable origination process
What You Get
Your Mortgage Profitability Analysis begins with a kick-off with you, your team and other relevant personnel, followed by a comprehensive analysis by our team of mortgage automation consultants, who bring over 30 years of mortgage automation experience to the effort. We then provide you with a consulting report that includes unique comprehensive findings and recommendations for your lending platform on what to implement, along with best practices for doing so. The analysis will leave you with clear and cost-justified strategies for making production improvements that will maximize your profitability.
The best part: there is no cost for the analysis. What are you waiting for?