MetaSource Mortgage at the National MBA Conference 2016
Stop by to see how MetaSource Mortgage can ensure the accuracy, completeness and compliance of your loans, so that you can concentrate on the core of your business. Specifically, you can learn more about our primary services listed below.
Mortgage QC Compliance & Audits
From post-close to pre-fund audits, our quality control services ensure you’re always in compliance. Benefits of our mortgage compliance QC services include:
- Increasing mortgage origination and auditing productivity by 65%
- Cutting quality control costs by 55%
- Decreasing time to fulfill customer or CFPB servicing file audit requests by 70%
- Creating competitive advantages in mortgage turnaround time and customer service
MERS QC Audits
We offer annual and monthly quality control audit reviews, satisfying a requirement of the Mortgage Electronic Registration System (MERS). All members listed in the MERS System as servicing 1,000 or more Mortgage Identification Numbers (MINs) must use an external independent auditor or consultant for their annual review/report attestation. All members listed as servicing less than 1,000 MINs have the option of using an independent internal or external review party. While we’ve offered this service for two years following our acquisition of Mortgage Compliance Advisors, our our acquisition this year of Titan Lenders Corp. added much more depth to our MERS QC capabilities.
Whole Loan Purchase Review (WLPR)
This new service was also added as part of our acquisition of Titan Lenders Corp. earlier this year, and is designed to:
- Identify and implement policy and process that reflects each investor’s unique risk profile
- Provide technology enhancements improving compliance, underwriting and eligibility guidelines
- Improve transparency and consistency in loan production
Lenders who implement WLPR enhancements will promote improved loan delivery data that is complete, accurate, and fully reflective of the terms of the mortgage. WLPR will also help ensure that the loan meets the credit and eligibility standards, pricing guidelines, and other requirements of investor selling guides or negotiated variances. A primary focus is on capturing critical loan data earlier in the process and validating it before, during, and immediately after loan delivery.