Learn about Servicing QC at The National Mortgage Servicing Conference 2018
If you’re attending the upcoming National Mortgage Servicing conference, be sure to visit MetaSource at the National Mortgage Servicing Conference & Expo 2018 in booth #618. You will learn about new servicing quality control (QC) requirements, our QC services and a host of other solutions we offer to mortgage servicers.
5 Reasons to Consider MetaSource for Servicing QC
Here are five reasons to consider MetaSource for help conducting your servicing QC:
- If rising servicing volumes or occasional spikes in demand has your team struggling to keep up, we can handle overflow
- You’d like oversight of your current internal QC auditors – a.k.a. use our “audit the auditor” service
- If you’d like to outsource servicing QC to an experienced partner you can rely on to dramatically cut costs and/or increase response time
- If you’re not satisfied with the responsiveness, quality and/or other business practices of your current partner
- You’d also like help with some of the solutions below…
Additional MetaSource Services for Servicers
We offer the following solutions to further reduce cost and headache for mortgage servicers:
- Loan Boarding: streamline purchase reviews, document receipt, document deficiency identification and reporting, data integrity reviews, and assignments
- MERS QA: monthly data reconciliation, QA plan review, annual attestation reporting, and other professional services
- Lien Releases: decrease the number of lien release rejections, reduce liability, satisfy borrowers, and ensure that the process is being done efficiently with our best practices approach honed over the last 25 years
- Assignments of Mortgages (AOM): we manage the assignment process for you, every step of the way until the recording process is complete
- Collateral File Reviews: with our proprietary i3 software, we perform full collateral file reviews for small to medium-sized investors
- Title Policy Retrieval: from hunting down titles, other mortgage documents or former mortgage servicers that failed to record an assignment, our document retrieval and beneficiary research services will save your team enormous time and headache
Can’t Make the Show?
Then download our Mortgage Servicing QC Requirements whitepaper.
Contact us to learn more about mortgage quality control compliance for servicers today
National Mortgage Servicing Conference Details
February 6-9, 2018
MBA’s National Mortgage Servicing Conference & Expo 2018 is a must-attend event for ALL servicers. By asking the industry and MBA members what they want to learn, MBA has streamlined the agenda to focus on what servicers need and want to know most. There will be abundant breaks and receptions to ensure servicer-to-servicer interactions and opportunities to meet and network daily. Learn more…