Join MetaSource at the MBA Risk Management Forum 2017
MetaSource will once again exhibit at the Risk Management, QA & Fraud Prevention Forum 2017, which is hosted by the Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) from September 24-26 in Miami.
Make sure you join us for the MetaSource Networking Reception at 6:30pm on Monday, 9/25, at InterContinental Miami’s Blue Water Cafe. RVSP HERE TODAY!
Mortgage File QC: A Full Suite of Services
MetaSource is widely known as a leaders in the following areas, which you can learn all about at the forum:
- Post-Close Mortgage File QC: ensure compliance with all GSEs by auditing 10% of all closed loans with a 35-day or less turnaround time
- Pre-Fund Mortgage File QC: ensure all recent GSE compliance of 10% of loans before they close
- Mortgage Servicing QC: ensure compliance with all servicing requirements with a wide array of QC deliverables
- MERS QA: ensure compliance with all MERS monthly and annual requirements
- Whole Loan Purchase Reviews: an improved approach for lenders to deliver loans that meet market investor’s underwriting and eligibility guidelines
What’s New with MetaSource
Since we exhibited at the 2016 MBA risk management forum, we’ve acquired Orion Financial Group, which has added the following services to our portfolio:
- Lien Releases: learn how to streamline the lien release process and eliminate rejections
- Assignment of Mortgages (AOM): ensure that assignments are done correctly
- Collateral File Review & Tracking: identify all missing loan documents
- Title Policy & Document Retrieval: retrieve all missing mortgage documents, including titles and assignments
Can’t Make the Show?
If you can’t join us in Miami, downloading our Mortgage Document Management whitepaper is the next best thing.