Whether you’re a mortgage servicer purchasing a loan portfolio or a subservicer boarding your clients’ loans, you face the same challenge: accurately ingesting the documents and data in a timely manner. There is a lot at risk in this process. Missing or incorrectly indexed documents, as well as excessive time to board, can expose your organization to compliance risk and CFPB audits. Not to mention post-transfer data integrity checking is time consuming, costly and error prone.
With MetaBoarding from MetaSource, you can evaluate the portfolio prior to purchase and rest easy knowing that your bulk servicing transfer is received accurately and feeds into your Loan Servicing Platform (LSP).
How MetaBoarding Works
MetaBoarding uses a blend of Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technology and a staff of mortgage experts to properly identify documents according to our proprietary “MetaClass” taxonomy for better efficiency and fewer errors. And, once the loan is boarded successfully, MetaBoarding can assist with maintaining compliance and excellence with ongoing servicing and MERS QA audit reviews.
The MetaBoarding Solution Includes:
- Pre-Purchase review
- Document and data tape receipt via SFTP, web service, mail, email, mobile, or fax
- Document indexing and data extraction with “MetaClass” taxonomy
- Client-specific data mapping to your loan servicing platform
- Automated document deficiency identification and reporting
- Advanced document warehousing utilizing MetaStor®, workflow automation software designed specifically for the mortgage industry
- Self-service upload and index portal for the missing documents
- Data integrity review through our data reconciliation and management system
- Ongoing servicing and MERS audits review