Welcome to the MetaSource mortgage compliance QC update. To help you stay compliant and up-to-date, our newsletters contain mortgage compliance tips and updates. We hope that you find the content informative and useful. As always, your feedback is appreciated.
In today's mortgage environment, lending institutions face significant risk and responsibility. MetaSource understands the need for a reliable QC and compliance solution. Rely on us to deliver the quality results that you expect. Contact us for information on our products and services.
- September 26 – Department of Veterans Affairs will determine spousal income qualifications in jurisdictions which recognize same-gender marriages. VA.gov
- September 25 – HUD clarifies policy announced in Mortgagee Letter 2013-27. HUD.gov
- September 24 – Freddie Mac updates and revises its selling and servicing requirements. FreddieMac.com
- September 19 – Department of Veterans Affairs provides details concerning Contract Assurance Unit and the permanent relocation of the Loan Guaranty Central Office. VA.gov
- September 18 – Fannie Mae establishes requirements for eliminations and rescissions of foreclosure sales. FannieMae.com
Industry EventsOctober 27-30, 2013
100th Annual Convention & Expo
November 13, 2013
Retained Servicing Workshop
December 4-6, 2013
Independent Mortgage Bankers Conference