Welcome to the our monthly mortgage compliance QC update. To help you stay compliant and up-to-date, our newsletters contain mortgage compliance tips and updates. We hope that you find the content informative and useful. As always, your feedback is appreciated.
Are you ready to comply with 2014 regulations? In an industry with ever-changing rules and regulations, it is important for financial institutions to stay informed. Look forward to our upcoming, information-packed webinars soon.
- November 15 – Freddie Mac updates and revises its selling requirements. FreddieMac.com
- November 13 – HUD outlines the self-reporting requirements of all Single Family FHA-approved lenders. HUD.gov
- November 8 – Department of Veterans Affairs provides requirements for properties which are on individual water and/or sewer systems. VA.gov
- November 1 – HUD clarifies requirements relating to expectations for servicers engaged in loss mitigation during the foreclosure process. HUD.gov
- October 30 – Fannie Mae updates servicing policy relating to insurance coverage, payment of principal forbearance for loan modifications, and more. FannieMae.com
December 4-6, 2013
Independent Mortgage Bankers Conference
January 13-17, 2013
MISMO Winter 2014 Educational Summit and Workshop
New Orleans, LA
February 18-21, 2013
National Mortgage Servicing Conference & Expo