Welcome to the MCA Monthly Compliance Update. To help you stay compliant and up-to-date, our newsletters contain mortgage compliance tips and updates. We hope that you find the content informative and useful. As always, your feedback is appreciated.
Does your company comply with the Red Flags Rule? While having a Red Flag Policy is required, it is also a good business practice. Mortgage Compliance Advisors (MCA) can create your policy, saving your business valuable time and effort. Let MCA put its expertise to work for you with a Red Flag Policy that will help to detect, prevent, and mitigate identity theft. Our policy addresses all necessary requirements to ensure your company is compliant.
Get your Red Flag Policy today by clicking here.
- August 20 – Freddie Mac announces updates in response to the CFPB final rule on ability to repay. FreddieMac.com
- August 15 – Freddie Mac implements revisions and updates its servicing requirements regarding disaster relief, default legal matters, and more. FreddieMac.com
- August 15 – HUD provides minimum underwriting requirements for borrowers whose income was reduced due to extenuating circumstances. HUD.gov
- August 7 – Fannie Mae updates policies relating to assistance for borrowers impacted by disasters. FannieMae.com
- August 1 – Fannie Mae describes policy updates regarding increased HAMP modification incentives and more. FannieMae.com
September 10, 2013
Manual Underwriting and Risk Analysis Workshop
September 23-27, 2013
MISMO Fall 2013 Educational Summit and Workshop
September 29 – October 1, 2013
Regulatory Compliance Conference