Mortgage Document & Data Management
MetaSource has the expertise and resources to capture data from all loan documents, trailing documents and electronic files from all ingestion channels, including:
- Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP)
- Web Services
- Paper, including trailing docs in the mailroom
- Mobile Applications
- Third Party Applications
With our mailroom service, we will pick up your incoming loan documents, trailing documents, correspondence, and all other mail and have it delivered, prepped, batched, scanned, indexed, and uploaded to LoanStor or another repository so that they can be processed the same day. This service combines our deep experience in content and data capture and our use of optical character recognition (OCR) software, barcodes and other advanced capture technology that we also sell and implement. Learn more...
Loan Boarding for Servicers & Sub-Servicers
MetaSource Mortgage helps lenders overcome the following challenges:
- Transfers include Blob files containing un-indexed documents so you can't identify risk from missing documents and CFPB audits
- Transfers include indexed documents that may not be indexed correctly, increasing buyer risk
- Time to board a loan is too long, causing compliance risk
- Post transfer, checking data integrity is time consuming, costly, and error prone
Legacy Content Migration
Lenders often find the need to migrate data from legacy loan origination and servicing software that are home grown, no longer supported by the original vendor and/or are too costly and risky to maintain. We will extract the data from your legacy systems so that you have secure and instant access to it and you are no longer paying to maintain unused/unsupported legacy systems. As with our mailroom service, legacy content migration combines our deep content professional services and application development expertise with enterprise content management (ECM) technology like InfoArchive.