Welcome to the MetaSource Mortgage Compliance Advisor monthly compliance update. To help you stay compliant and up-to-date, our newsletters contain mortgage compliance tips and updates. We hope that you find the content informative and useful. As always, your feedback is appreciated.
You deserve a compliance and QC partner you can trust and rely on to understand your business, answer your questions, and help you stay compliant. Wouldn't it be nice to have someone help you survive your next audit or help you understand new rules as they are released? Partnering with us means you don’t have to do it all by yourself.
3 Reasons to Consider Our Mortgage Compliance Service
- Compliance Experts: we are dedicated to growing our compliance knowledge of new and existing regulations and passing that information onto you in plain English
- Convenient Contact: when you need us, we're here: call us (888-556-0796 FREE) or email us
- Robust Resources: we do our very best to offer compliance resources that will help make a difference in your business; we offer complimentary webinars, white papers, demonstrations, and more so don't miss out
- June 4 – Fannie Mae will now allow servicers to approve borrowers for the Fannie Mae Unemployment Forbearance program, including extensions. Requirements must be met. FannieMae.com
- June 3 – Freddie Mac updates and revises a number of servicing requirements, which include unemployment forbearance requirements, acceptable borrower documentation for "Distant Employment Transfer Relocation," and more. FreddieMac.com
- May 30 – Fannie Mae administers updates and clarifications for its short sale and Mortgage Release policy, which includes expanded eligibility requirements for certain service members, additional limitation for short sales, and more. FannieMae.com
- May 27 – HUD informs lenders about changes which impact the execution and completion of post-approval updates and FHA’s annual recertification process. HUD.gov
June 25-27, 2014
MBA Strategic Markets and Diversity Conference
September 7-9, 2014
MBA Risk Management and Quality Assurance Forum
September 28-30, 2014
MBA Regulatory Compliance Conference 2014